Equip the saints for the work of the ministry, Edify the body of Christ & Evangelize, Everywhere we go.
By the power of the Holy Spirit, along with prayer and fasting, we labor to establish each individual, through interpersonal relationships, sanctified to and for God. Our field is both within a local church and on the streets. With whatever resources that God provides for each season, we exhort and equip God’s people for advancing and building God’s kingdom. None of what we do is a formula that must be repeated. Some plant, some water, but it is always God causing the increase, whenever, wherever and however He see’s fit according to His perfect will. No plan, nor agenda of ours fits inside God’s hand. We leave the planning in His hands and pledge allegiance to what He has placed in ours, faithfulness and obedience. Therefore, with the courage of commitment, we abide in Christ, no matter the cost. This conviction is enveloped within the ability that He has given us, thus, making us able to remain faithful, and continuously living as genuine witnesses for His glory alone, everywhere we go.
Equip (for service) (Teaching)
- Through the power of Christ and the leading, guiding and provision of the Holy Spirit, we prepare and instruct the saint’s, through God’s Word; revealing that we should selflessly carry out the work of ministering toward building up the Church, to be completely furnished in Christ’s righteousness.
- Teaching by example, of living on faith and walking by faith. We demonstrate this example by setting a pattern (though not dogmatic), for others through our speech, our conduct, our love, our faith, and our sanctification.
- Diligently studying the Word of God. Learning how to wholeheartedly present ourselves approved to God alone. Training to be disciples of Christ by correctly analyzing, accurately handling and skillfully teaching the Word of Truth.
Edify (the body) (Pastoring)
- The Church
- The whole body, in all its various parts, firmly connected and interwoven together by each one participating in fulfilling the spiritual needs of the Saints; and if need be, the physical needs as well. Caring for the body to grow into full maturity, building itself up in unselfish love. Tenaciously dedicated to watching out for demonic forces and demonic doctrines that try to attack the believers, defending the weak and the helpless, if need be and as the Lord permits, through His power, healing the wounded and sick. At all times, desperately seeking, finding and saving the lost, addicted and trapped believers.
Evangelize (Share the Word of God with Love) (Evangelizing)
- In our home.
- Living as transparent lights toward each other. Lovingly express the practical realities of our faith in all things, living honorably before God and anyone who comes through our door. Manifesting genuine love, forgiving wrongs, and growing in sincere devotion to God and others. Always learning together from the teachings of Christ, through the power of the Holy Spirit. My wife is like a fruitful vine within the innermost parts of our home. Together, we tenderly disciple those in our care with loving-kindness, producing our son(s) to flourish in their youth like well-nurtured plants, along with our daughter(s) to be like graceful pillars, carved to beautify a dwelling place for El Shaddai.
- On the Streets.
- Quietly, humbly and earnestly serving the homeless, tourists, military or college students in order for them to practically learn about Salvation, only in Christ. We also pursue those who refuse to go to church by fervently loving on them and sharing the love of Christ with them. To earn their trust through friendship in order to speak truth in their life, with the hope of them becoming, through the power of God, a brother or sister in Christ.
- Our principles are simple, although many, yet, I will only reference a few: (Acts 26:18 & Colossians 1:24-29 & 2 Timothy 2:21-26). We do not argue, quarrel or fight with anyone, rather we are determined to be truthful, kind and gentle toward everyone. We engage through conversations, as it is only the Word of God that has the ability to transform our minds, hearts, perspectives, and gives abilities to respond to the Truth through surrender and obedience. With prayer and fasting, we hope and pray that God may grant them repentance and be led to the knowledge of the truth; that they perceive and recognize their responsibility in becoming more accurately acquainted with continuously acknowledging Jesus to be Lord over their life.
Everywhere (In all ways, all day, every day, all over the place)
| – National Mall|
– Various Neighborhoods
– Surrounding Areas
| – City Hall |
– Surrounding Areas
- For now, our area (listed above) is where the Lord has led us through faith. Again, I repeat that we are an example, just as you are an example of what it means to follow Christ with what you’ve been entrusted with. We are only sharing our convictions in case you might desire to follow this path alongside us out here in the greater D.C. area. Please prayerfully consider if God is stirring up love and good works in you (Hebrews 10:24-25), to possibly participate in this ministry, whether a short-term or long-term missions trip or however the Lord might lead you.
- Each believer, in all things, must share their faith in Christ everywhere in all circumstances where God has them. We are convinced that every believer has been commanded to be a witness for Christ. It is Him, Who makes us faithful and trustworthy. He appoints us to different stewardship’s in order that we may minister the truth of God everywhere we go, thus being His disciples and abiding in Him.